Visionary in performance
Artis Q offers unparalleled performance with the new powerful GIGALIX X-ray tube for high contrast resolution at any angle and any patient size while the optimized X-ray pulse helps to reduce radiation by up to 60%.
GIGALIX X-ray tube – Focused power
- Flat emitter technology for high contrast resolution even at steep angulations
- Small square focal spots for excellent spatial resolution to see more details
- CLEARpulse for sharp images and low dose
New large HDR detector – High dynamic range and dose efficiency
- High dynamic range for enhanced soft-tissue resolution in 3D imaging
- High dose efficiency enables better image quality at less radiation
- Water cooling to meet the demands of high hygienic standards and to provide stable image quality
Visionary in precision
Precise guidance is needed to help improve clinical outcomes during interventions. Artis Q offers applications for cardiology, interventional radiology and image-guided surgery.
CLEARstent Live – Real-time stent enhancement software
CLEARstent Live allows a real-time verification of the stent positioning while moving the device, eliminating cardiac movement.
- Support of complex procedures
- Real-time verification of stent positioning while moving the device
- Potential to speed up procedures and to save contrast agent
CLEARstent Live supports your interventional procedures
Integrated co-registration of IVUS images with angiography
IVUSmap brings detailed vessel, lumen, and wall structure to angiography and provides spatial localization for IVUS (intravascular ultrasound) images within the coronary tree. It combines the advantages of both modalities through co-registration.
- Combined information of angiography and IVUS imaging
- Bookmarks guide stent positioning and deployment
- Automated workflow integrated into procedure
Evelyn Regar, M.D., from the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, Netherlands on IVUSmap
Learn more about how you can benefit from IVUSmap
Experience the IVUSmap workflow
syngo DynaCT Micro – Boosting the level of detail
syngo DynaCT Micro provides high-resolution 3D imaging, boosting the level of detail by using each detector pixel.
- 40% increased spatial resolution compared to standard syngo DynaCT
- Better visualization of finest structures
- Enhanced evaluation of e.g. stents, flow diverters or stapes prosthesis
syngo Dyna3D HighSpeed – Freeze the motion for better treatment
syngo Dyna3D HighSpeed, as the fastest 3D protocol (report) on the market, permits a short acquisition time of less than 3 seconds combined with the Artis zeego so moving organs like the lungs can be represented with less notable motion artefacts.
- The fastest 3D protocol on the market – in less than 3 seconds
- Fewer motion artifacts, less contrast media
- Better visualization of moving organs
syngo DynaPBV Body – Evaluate perfusion for personalized therapy
syngo DynaPBV Body provides 3D functional imaging indicating the distribution of blood in tissue by means of color-coded cross-sectional blood volume maps and qualitative blood volume measurements.
- Provides physiological information about lesions directly in the angio-suite
- Supports endpoint determination during embolization
- Potential to identify non-responders directly after interventional therapy
syngo DynaCT with new large HDR detector – Increasing soft-tissue resolution
- 4 times the grayvalue information
- Enhanced soft-tissue resolution
- Homogeneous image quality