syngo Lab Data Manager
Gain d’efficacité et de productivité grâce à une gestion fiable des données.
Manage more patient data and test results, in less time.
syngo® Lab Data Manager is a browser-based data management system that uses state-of-the-art connectivity, automation, and quality control to drive efficiency across your laboratory environment—so you can handle increased workloads while enhancing patient care.
A single, easy-to-manage interface connects lab instruments, your hospital’s LIS, the Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Data Center and Siemens StreamLAB® Automation Solutions. The result is intelligent sample routing, streamlined workflow processes, improved turnaround times, and ultimately, better laboratory outcomes.
syngo Lab Data Manager features include:
Streamlined sample management
- View complete information for patients and samples from a single screen
- Enables easy comparison of results across instruments
- Shows trending history of results across patient samples
- Supports advanced integration capabilities and intelligent sample routing via the StreamLAB Automation System
Effective rules-based autoverification
- Reduces human error and tech-to-tech variability
- Improves turnaround time and increases staff productivity
- Allows you to define or import rules packages
Advanced QC management
- Integrates Quality Control (QC) and Results Manager modules for autoverification
- Provides QC alerts for easy monitoring
- Supports Westgard rules implementation and custom rules check
- Simplifies comparisons across multiple levels, lots, or instruments in one view
- Provides QC bracketing, e.g. infectious disease
- Uses patient median monitoring for detecting assay variance between QC points
- Provides quick link to patient results between QC results
Patient information safeguards
- Provides an audit trail viewer that allows tracking of users’ changes
- Protects information with firewalls, password protection, and customizable accessibility
Secure LIS connectivity
- Connects multiple instruments to the LIS with one interface
- Enables administrators to manage user access to modules
- Enables remote monitoring, desktop support, troubleshooting, and software updates