Reading, any dimension.
syngo®.plaza supports all roles from radiologist to IT administrator to finance and referring physician.
PACS for Every Role
Complete procedures faster, saving time:
- Fast image access with high loading performance
- Quick and easy access to image mark-ups through the unique Findings Navigator
- Options for 3D/4D, Mammography, DSA and more at one workplace
- Tight No-click integration to syngo.via1 for efficient 3D/4D reading
Make your life easier through:
- Robust and intuitive user interface
- Personalized tools (e.g. SmartSelect) and display layouts to match individual preferences
- The Patient Jacket shows the patient’s history at a glance – including prior exams, reports, and DICOM Structured Reports
- Comprehensive worklist filtering including RIS-fields
Access anywhere2 through:
- Full reading capability through complete feature set, including advanced applications
- Low-bandwidth caching and worklist features for off-site comfort with “on-site performance”
- Easy deployment
Easy to service through:
- Easy implementation and remote serviceability
- Windows-based know-how environment
- Flexible deployments: software-only3 utilizing existing hardware, virtualization, clustering, etc.
Easy integration in your enterprise:
- Web deployment
- Integration with other systems such as RIS/HIS/EPR
- Windows Active Directory
- Smart Data Conversion for smooth migration of legacy data
An investment that grows with your future needs:
- Low IT management requirements, e.g., no Java versioning, dependencies, etc.
- IHE, supporting the newest technologies
- Participate in latest IT technology with Citrix5 support
Faster “ready-to-go”-solution, management, and availability:
- Windows-based “know-how”
- One solution that covers both your clinical and IT needs
- Faster availability of radiological services
Protected investment without limiting growth:
- Cost savings through reusing existing infrastructure: available as software-only3, virtualization, etc.
- Flexibility to grow with your expanding needs in storage and functionality
- Service agreement for high uptime rates
- Resource sharing through “read from home”
- Business continuity concept through, e.g., 2-room cluster
- Optimized workflow enabling more procedures per day to be completed
Cost-effective image access with syngo.plaza Web clients:
- Variable compression loading for faster image viewing
- Browser independent
- No Admin rights for installation required
Intuitive and easy to work with syngo.plaza Web clients:
- Same intuitive user interface as the reporting client for radiologists makes training easy
- Support of two displays
- Access to powerful tools for 3D reconstruction (MIP, MPR, VRT etc.)
- Access to surgical planning software (mediCAD)
Extended viewing options for referring physicians:
- Citrix5 support for access to syngo.plaza anywhere2, at virtually any device including various mobile devices
- syngo.share4 for patient-centric image access to multimedia files and greater image sharing possibilities
1syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own rights.
2Prerequisites include: Internet connection to clinical network, DICOM compliance, meeting of minimum hardware requirements and adherence to local data security regulations.
3Under the condition that the minimum hardware requirements as specified for syngo.plaza are met.
4syngo.share is a medical device of ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH, Innsbruck, Austria. syngo.share currently is not available in all countries.
5Citrix XenApp version 6.0 required.