Une lecture accélérée des images, en réseau.
- High speed image viewing for time critical cases away from a workstation
- Support remote physician emergency service
- Image viewing and basic image manipulation for second opinion
- Demonstrations and conferences1
- Illustrate and discuss results directly with patients
Experience syngo.via WebViewer with our Demo-servers
Try out our demo-server and experience the benefits of syngo.via WebViewer:
For access with a standard web browser, click on the links below.
For access with an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch: download the App directly from the Apple Store.
Important to know: The performance of the syngo.via WebViewer client depends on your network connection speed, the network latency between your location and the server, as well as on the number of active users. In locations farther from example the European server, such as in Asia or America, the performance can be slow. If you encounter a pop-up message stating, “Currently no user license session available”, please wait a few minutes and try again. We recommend a wireless internet connection with a minimal speed of 3.5 Mbits.
How can my colleagues in other departments access images with a snap?
syngo.via WebViewer is efficient and secure:
- Read and view cases on any connected laptop or office computer in the department or hospital – even without syngo.via installed on the display device
- Worklist view and advanced search capabilities
- Optimized security and data privacy using SSL encryption and firewalls. VPN is also supported.
- Secure server installation in the DMZ using firewalls to and from the hospital network and the internet.
- syngo.via WebViewer supports HIPAA compliance through the client server architecture.
How can I better illustrate and discuss cases with my patients?
syngo.via WebViewer has the tools and layouts:
Predefined layouts on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Display modes for the viewer
- Image viewing and reading as well as Image and series navigation
- MIP, slab MIP (MIP Thin), MPR, VRT, slab VRT (VRT Thin)
General Image Manipulations for 2D/3D such as
- Color LUT display
- Grayscale VOI LUT display
- Zoom & Pan, - Windowing
- Rotating (3D mode only)
- Home position, Scroll
- Measuring distances, angles, pixel lens, cut / slab plane, different layouts
- Image fusion (PET/CT)
Image and file formats
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance (MR)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET and PET/CT)
- Computed Radiography/Digital Radiography (CR/DR)
- Secondary Capture Images (SC)
- Encapsulated PDF
1Patient data needs to be anonymized for patient safety.