Sustainable Healthcare Infrastructure
More than just Green.
Siemens Green+ Hospitals are more than just ecologically efficient buildings. It provides an optimized workflow and support required to leverage the full potential of hospital efficiency, planning, equipment, system integration, IT, and operation.
Green+ Hospitals are more than just ecologically efficient buildings. A holistic view on efficiency as well as processes is essential, including planning, equipment, system integration, IT, and operation. Optimized workflows and medical and support processes are required to leverage the full potential of efficiency. Besides the optimization of clinical, non-clinical, and support workflows, we care about the efficient assignment of time and costs.
A broad portfolio in the areas Infrastructure, IT and Medical Technology supports you in reaching efficiency goals.
- Demand-based heating, ventilation and cooling systems ensure optimal room conditions and avoid unnecessary energy costs
- Energy Performance Contracting guarantees costs savings up to 40% to finance other measures, e.g. building modernization work
- Life safety and security systems ensure business continuity, and efficient resource allocations and reduce losses
- Integrated power distribution for optimal patient care
- Unified communications and seamless media integration
- Mobile voice and data communications
- Reduced reaction time to patients’ needs
- Enhanced data quality through archive and document solutions (enterprise content management for hospitals)
- System integration for hospital information systems
- Workflow optimization by workflow-oriented medical IT
- Efficient care processes through unified IT and communication processes
- Fixed-mobile convergence with integrated networks and user interfaces
- Time saving state-of-the-art imaging systems
- Consulting for efficient clinical paths, efficient planning of room concepts, and efficient radiology concepts