VERSANT HCV Genotype 2.0 Assay (LiPA)
Designed to identify and correctly detect multiple genotypes and subtypes
Perform HCV Genotyping and Subtyping with Greater Accuracy
The VERSANT HCV Genotype 2.0 Assay (LiPA)* uses the trusted reverse-hybridization technology to provide accurate identification of HCV genotype and subtype specific data for optimal patient therapy.
Extensive Subtype Information
- Positive identification of more than 15 different subtypes including 6 (c-l)
- Increased genotyping and subtyping accuracy due to dual target analysis of 5’ non-coding and core viral genomic regions
- Highly accurate differentiation of subtypes 1a vs.1b showing more than 96% concordance with NS5B sequencing
- Easy and accurate interpretation with updated chart that includes rare patterns
- Most widely used HCV genotyping assay
- Trusted reverse-hybridization technology (LiPA)
- Validated with NS5B sequencing
Total Genotyping Solution
- Full integration from extraction to automated interpretation
- Minimal hands-on time as most manual steps are automated with the Auto-LiPA 48 or AutoBlot 3000H systems
* IVDD, CE marked. For Research Use Only in the United States. Product availability varies from country to country and is subject to local regulatory requirements.
VERSANT is a registered trademark of Siemens. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.